Monday: 12:00 – 15:00
Wednesday: 12:00 – 15:00
Friday: 15:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 11:00 – 16:00
- After you've finalised your booking online, you'll receive a confirmation email with a 'Zoom' link.
- Follow this link on any devise with a webcam, either your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- The link will direct you to the 'Zoom' website or 'App Store' where you need to download & install 'Zoom'.
- Then, create a free 'Zoom' account, and you're ready to go.
- Finally, right before your session, the counselor will send you a message on 'WhatsApp', asking you to click the 'Zoom' link in your email to join.
A wife and a mother born in South Africa (Mafikeng) in a village called Magogoe. Trained as a teacher now a Senior Training Officer in Safety. Currently living with her husband and kids in Johannesburg.
Life is a beautiful gift however I had my share of uneven experiences, trials and tribulations! There was a time I was a single mother raising two wonderful kids – CLICK ON NAME TO READ MORE
Founder of Masulumane Foundation
A child of God and daughter to Masulumane and Welcome Sandawana. Originally from South Africa (Johannesburg), currently based in London on a journey to pursue her dreams and make them a reality.
As a young person, I have observed that life is a journey to self-discovery, it is a journey to finding your true self, who you were created to be and using your God given gifts to complete the assignment that God has called you to here on earth.