This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this website. Using the website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to it in the future.
USE OF WEBSITE
- This disclaimer details that this website and related products and/or services shall be governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- With the exception of personally identifiable information, any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, or which give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- if you would like to link to this website, you may only do so with our prior written permission on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- We give no guarantee or representation, whether direct or implied, that the products, information or files available on this website are free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software. We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
Any electronic communication you receive from an employee or representative of South African Responsible Gambling Foundation (referred to as “SARGF”) including any attachments is subject to the electronic communications disclaimer as set out below. If this communication is not addressed to you and has been received in error, you must: notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail; and refrain from copying, printing, forwarding, publishing or disclosing the contents of the e-mail.
Reasonable care has been taken to transmit this communication free of damaging code, however South African Responsible Gambling Foundation and the sender make no warranties in this regard. Neither South African Responsible Gambling Foundation nor the sender of the e-mail shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense of any nature resulting from the transmission of the e-mail, including any damaging codes or viruses transmitted.
The views and opinions expressed in the e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of South African Responsible Gambling Foundation. South African Responsible Gambling Foundation shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense resulting from any e-mails or faxes sent by its employees which contain infringing, offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful content or which content constitute unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”). Please notify us should you regard this mail as unsolicited by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees and representatives of the company may not conclude, negotiate or solicit agreements or otherwise bind South African Responsible Gambling Foundation via email unless expressly authorised to do so.
South African Responsible Gambling Foundation deem a mail as sent once it reflects as ’sent’ on the email server of South African Responsible Gambling Foundation.
This disclaimer is deemed to be part of the content of any e-mails in terms of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
NPO Registration Number : 208-966 NPO
Registration Number : 2016/004781/08
Physical Address : 5A Townsend, Bedfordview, Johannesburg, 2008
Website : masulumanefoundation.org
Email Address : email@example.com.